At lewisgray we pride ourselves on providing a first class lettings service with the emphasis on finding quality tenants for discerning landlords.
We will advertise your property through our large database of prospective tenants and advertise your property in all relevant local publications and on the internet including www.rightmove.co.uk and www.primelocation.co.uk. In addition your property will be displayed prominently in the window of our town centre office.
We are aware that one of the biggest concerns for landlords is ensuring that they get a caring and responsible tenant. To this end all prospective tenants are interviewed and assessed as thoroughly as possible. We take up references on your behalf including financial references, employer’s references, a personal reference and if appropriate a reference from a previous landlord.
We offer two letting options;
Find Tenant Only Service
This service is suitable for landlords who just require our help with marketing their property and the legal requirements with finding a tenant.
The service includes;
- An appointment at the property to take details, assess rental value and give advice
- Information and advice on safety regulations
- Marketing the property for letting
- Accompany viewings at the property if necessary
- Interviewing prospective tenants as well as obtaining and checking references.
- Negotiate agreeable terms
- Prepare the tenancy agreement
- Collect the first months rent and deposit in advance
- Prepare an inventory and schedule of condition (additional cost)
Full Management Service
This service is suitable for landlords who want complete and professional management of their property.
Services in addition to the find tenant only service;
- Supervision and ongoing management of rent collection
- Recording the relevant meter readings
- Making six monthly visits to the property and reporting our findings
- Deal with any problems identified by the tenant.
- Review rental values
- Renewal of tenancies
||Please ckick here to arrange a rental appraisal of your property